суббота, 19 апреля 2014 г.

Hey guys! ) I have some news! First of all recently I've made a little photoshoot of Orihara Izaya.
I've planned do it a lot of time ago, but I always found some reasons to put this plan off. So I found the time for it a week ago :)
So you can watch it on
WorldCosplay
DA





Next news will be the fact that soon I will be Weiss Schnee (RWBY). I'll represent this cosplay on All-Russian Voronezh festival on 2 May 2014. It would be a group cosplay of 10 people. Except me there will be a full team of RWBY, also Glynda Goodwitch, team JNPR team but without Pyrrha, then Cinder, Adam, Sun Wukong. The photoshoot will be soon after the festival! )











So, and finally what I want say here that I will be Lisanna Strauss from Fairy Tail on the next day of the festival .















Thank u for your attention :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий