понедельник, 27 января 2014 г.



So, this would be my first review. I bought these Vassen Nova Blue (14.5 DIA) lenses for my future cosplay. Usually I prefer Geo Super Nudy (14.5 DIA) line, but I wanted some little experiments. I'll make a review with comparison Geo Super Nudy Blue (my previous pair of contacts) and Vassen Nova Blue. We could find the difference between them.
They have the same diameter.



So as we can see the difference between them is in colour. Vassen Nova Blue looks more aqua, and Geo Super Nudy - more blue.
Let's look more closer.






Overall rating
Design: 4/5
To my mind there is no any reason for empty spaces in colouring, 'cause of this my own eye's colour is seen pretty well. Especially I don't recommend this pair of contacts to people with dark brown eyes. But they could be look nice on light eyes.The dark outer rings give doll eye effect and it is good, especially for cosplay. 
Colour: 5/5
But I love them, because colour is wonderful ** As I say before colour is more aqua than Super Nudy has.
Enlargement: 5/5
Yeah they'r f***ing big. My eyes look big and dollish.
Comfort: 4/5
The comfort is pretty well, but after 5 hours using them my eyes felt light dryness.
Naturalness: 3/5
They are big, dollish, bright. So I can't say that they look natural. At least on my brown eyes they don't look so.

You can find Vassen Nova Blue and other contacts on PINKYPARADISE.
I'm satisfied have dealing with them, and in future I'm planning order more lenses in PinkyParadise shop.



Thanks for attention! I hope this information was helpful for you.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий